torstai 4. syyskuuta 2014

Hyvillä mielin / Feeling Good...

I'm feeling good-- doo-do,doo-do,doo-do,do. I know that I should... 

Sometimes it does not take much to feel good (luckily). Right now I am happy because my latest dog picture is finished and it worked out pretty well..  Having said that the commissioner has not commented anything yet, so not sure if she's happy with it or not. This is the most nerve racking moment. One only can hope they recognise their pet from my scriblings...




Toisinaan hyvään mieleen ei tarvita paljon (onneksi). Juuri nyt olen onnellinen, koska viimeisin koirakuvan on valmis ja siitä tuli suhteellisen hyvä. Tosin tilaaja ei ole vielä kommentoinut mitään vielä, joten en tiedä onko hän tyytyväinen siihen. Tämä on aina hermoja repivin hetki. Voi vain toivoa, että omistaja tunnistaa lemmikkinsä raapustuksistani..

The rest of the day scares me. I have to get some stitches removed, I have a choir practise and to cap it all PTA meeting. And I am REALLY planning to do it all!!!  I hope I can manage without being totally dead tomorrow. Time will tell.

Loppupäivä pelottaa. Minun täytyy käydä tikinpoistossa, kuoroharjoituksissa ja vielä sen päälle vanhempainillassa. Ja aioin TODELLAKIN tehdä kaiken sen!!! Toivon, että se onnistuu ilman että huomenna olen ihan tööt. Aika näyttää.


BFN, MOI!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti